Sheep Living cells therapy is transplanting of an organ on a cellular level instead of the whole. This method of implantation by injection has the following advantages over the conventional procedure of surgical transplant:
- Implantation of living cells by injection brings about a rapid dispersion of the living cell material all over the body
- The living cells are not injured due to lack of blood supplies during the dispersion, which is very commonly the reason for the death of the cells after the organ transplant
- Since the living cells are injected in the form of suspension, a rapid incorporated into the metabolic processes of the body occurs
- Organs that are impossible or difficult to transplant (such as the brain or some of the endocrine glands) can be implanted in the form of cells very easily
- Fetal tissues, with their highly biological potencies, are implanted in the recipient and used at various sites in the body. The recipient organism itself controls and carries out a selective incorporation of the various fetal living cells
On the most frequent fields of application is:
Premature aging, with excessive wrinkling, lines and sagging features accompanied by physical and mental exhaustion, signs of degeneration and decreasing vitality.
Other fields of application are:
- Improvement in the immune response for generally lowered resistance and susceptibility to infection.
- Sexual dysfunctions
- Improved physical capability and sense of well-being
- Stimulation of the glands, various endocrine disorders, e.g. juvenile diabetes, diabetes mellitus, and other metabolic disorders
- Degeneration of the sustentacular apparatus and connective tissue
- Neurological and neuromuscular disorders
- Memory impairment
- Cardiovascular disorders, i.e. atherosclerosis, arteriosclerosis, circulatory problems
- Arthritic conditions, e.g. rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, lupus erythematosus
- Certain genetic maldevelopment problems in infancy, e.g. Down’s syndrome, translocated chromosome abnormalities
- Renewal of Joie de Vivre
Sheep Living Cells Therapy is recommended to inject 1 ampoule per day. 30 ampoules are considered as one full
course of treament. The result can be seen as soon as the first injection and yet highly depends on the individual’s age
and health condition.
Sheep Living Cells Therapy is administered by intramuscular injection.
MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENT
Mountain Sheep Living Cells